Registration is now open online for Business Travel Show Europe – the leading business travel event in Europe – which returns as a fully face-to-face event at ExCeL London following a successful debut at the venue in 2021.
The 28th Business Travel Show Europe will take place on 29-30 June 2022 alongside The Meetings Show and TravelTech Show, which returns to connect the travel tech industry in-person after more than two years away and a virtual offering in 2021.
Business Travel Show Europe will convene the biggest gathering of European suppliers, and offer buyers first class conference and networking, plus the Ethical Travel Trail, International Hotel Village, Airline Pavilion, Business Travel Innovation Faceoff, BTN Start-up Zone and Business Travel Tech Zone.
Over 125 suppliers exhibited at Business Travel Show Europe 2021 including TMCs, airlines and ground transport, hotel groups, technology providers, and more, attracting over 3,500 attendees.With three months to go, event organiser The BTN Group has received similarly widespread industry support for the 2022 edition, with more than 70% of space booked and confirmed exhibitors including:
- TMCs: American Express GBT, ATPI, BCD, CTM, CWT, Clarity, Click, Corporate Traveller, Egencia, FCM, Omega World Travel and TripActions
- Ground transport providers: Addison Lee, AVIS Budget, FreeNow, Gett and Uber; Avanti West Coast, Enterprise, GWR, First Transpennine Express, National Express and C-Mac Partnership
- Accommodation: BWH Hotel Group, IHG, Hilton, Adina Apartment Hotels, Choice Hotels, Edyn Group, Hard Rock Hotels, Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels, Melia White, NH Hotel Group
- Tech: Roaming Expert, Troop Travel, FairFly and Midoco
Shelley Mathews, General Manager – Sales, EMEA, CTM, said: “The quality of buyers we saw at Business Travel Show Europe in 2021 was amazing and, more importantly, everyone came to the stand with purpose. We held more meetings than ever – over 50 in two days – with buyers holding budgets worth hundreds of millions of pounds. It was wonderful to see people face to face and reconnect with the industry again and we’re looking forward to making more meaningful connections at the show in June.”
CTM’s Shelley Mathews is one of 21 industry experts joining the Business Travel Show Europe advisory board for 2022. The others are:
- New buyer advisory board members:
- Andrew Carne, Global Procurement Manager – meetings, events and collaboration, BP
- Annette Maag, Global Hotel Lead, IBM
- Ben Park, Senior Director Procurement & Travel, Parexel
- Bernadette Basterfield, Executive Sourcing Leader - Travel/Living & Fleet, GE
- Bobbi Djordjevic, Global Procurement Category Manager, Dentsply Sirona
- Carine Morin, Regional Travel Manager, EMEA, Service Now
- Carol Fergus, Global Head of Travel, Fidelity
- Nicholas Nelson, Global Lodgings and EMEIA Developed Markets Travel, Meetings and Events Leader, EY
- Sammit Khandeparkar, Senior Manager Global Travel and Expense, Astellas
- Stephen Swift, Travel Manager, EMEA and APAC, Ford Motor Co.
- Yvonne Moya, Global Head of Travel, Randstad
- New supplier advisory board members:
- Katie Skitterall, Group Commercial Director, ATPI
- Ami Taylor, Senior Director, EMEA Product Strategy, SAP Concur
- Clive Cornelius, Head of Travel Segment, Visa
- David Kaye, Director of Sales, Gett
- David Sparrow, Managing Director, Worldwide Sales, EMEA, Best Western
- Emma Wilson, VP, Marketing, Sabre
- James Marchant, Senior Business Development Manager, EasyJet
- Jo Hillman, Senior Director Sales, UK & I, CWT
- Rachel Connolly, Sales Enablement Manager, Addison Lee
Also new for this year, The BTN Group is introducing a range of two-day pricing options to allow non-buyer visitors to attend Business Travel Show Europe, TravelTech Show and The Meetings Show.
Louis Magliaro, Executive VP, BTN Group: “It was wonderful to see the industry get back together again at Business Travel Show Europe in September. Since then, many travellers have had their third vaccinations and Covid-related travel restrictions have been reduced and, in some cases, eliminated entirely. The green shoots of a return to business travel as we knew it are clear for all to see. We are very much looking forward to reuniting everyone in June and supporting a strong comeback for the industry.”
Business Travel Show Europe runs from 29-30 June at ExCeL London, alongside TravelTech Show and The Meetings Show.
Notes to editors:
Online visitor registration is now open for Business Travel Show Europe at www.businesstravelshoweurope.com
For more information, please contact:
Charlie Le Rougetel or Bonnie Simpson at email@example.com and 07736 330676 / 07834 347644
Follow us www.twitter.com/btshoweu - #BTShowEU
Join us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2726671/admin/
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/businesstravelshow
Read our blog https://www.businesstravelshoweurope.com/media-hub
About Business Travel Show Europe:
Business Travel Show Europe, held annually in London since 1994 and presented by The BTN Group, is the place where travel buyers, procurement, and bookers from across Europe go to start, improve, or benchmark their travel programmes.
Focusing solely on business travel, it brings all the innovation, knowledge and contacts together into one place to allow buyers and bookers to put the corporate traveller at the heart of every story. The unique hosted buyer programme brings many top-level decision-makers to the show with a minimum £1 million travel budget.
The show provides a forum for the industry to talk travel, learn new practices and exciting new techniques, and meet with colleagues and network. It is a show where the industry comes together to do business effectively.